How to bypass being traced with your mobile phone or avoid it.
Today just about every social media platform demands you give them your personal mobile phone number and because almost all of us have #SmartPhones it is quite easy for companies and authorities to track and trace us, so much for #Privacy right?
Almost every internet site now wants us to log into Facebook to grab our details and Email address and Facebook allows this because information is wroth billions.
Sadly, if we do not have an Email address or mobile phone number just about every major social media platform WON'T allow you to create an account.
This calls for action and here it is.
If you wish to make it impossible to be traced by companies and authorities you MUST follow every instruction and never break the rules.
1) Search for a mobile phone that is being sold such as at a second hand store, your local news paper adverts for sale or online that you can actually see (as most online purchases could be fraudulent and you don't want to loose your money) in person, but not yourself, you would need to get someone else to buy it for you.
let's say your local second hand store has many older phones for sale which is great, well they also have CCTV cameras so you would need to pay someone or ask someone to go in and buy it for you with CASH ONLY, so the purchase cannot be traced from a credit card.
Getting the mobile phone is not difficult, you should be able to work it out.
2) Now go to a Asian grocery shop (possibly another person would have to do this for you) and buy a $2 sim card, along with some other products, if they don't have CCTV then that's great and again always us CASH only.
Now you should have a sim card and a mobile phone with the purchase untraceable to YOU.
3) Now these next steps are very important, DO NOT activate this mobile phone at home or at your place of employment, do this at either a local park or somewhere that has NO CCTV as you will need to give false information when registering this mobile service, which can be done after you put in the sim card or online.
If you use the online method it cannot be at your home, workplace or friends, as the IP address will be recorded and linked to the service activated and registered.
Do this using the phone or at a internet cafe with no CCTV just to be super safe :)
You can use whatever name and details you find works but online it might be a bit more tricky with some service providers to activate the sim card but it is not very difficult, just find out what info will work.
Now you should have activated the sim card, got a number and your mobile phone is now LIVE and active.
If you buy a second hand smart phone then you will need to follow the rules below always, if you have an older phone you still have to follow the rules (For example, Non Smart Phone).
4) You can NEVER turn this phone on at your home, place of work or at a friends house, ESPECIALLY if it is a smart phone even if "Locations Services" is turned OFF.
WHY? Because your location can be traced and we mean that your actual location where you are standing can almost be pin pointed within centimeters, "Apples FIND MY PHONE" location is the perfect example of just how accurate your tracking of your location can be.
You can NEVER call your family or friends from this phone nor can you give this number for your family or friends to call you on, WHY? Because their numbers can be traced and police have someone or many to question.
You can NEVER turn this phone on near where you live or work because once you do it will log your closest tower location which will give away an area of where you may live.
You only turn it on away from where you live and turn it off away from where you live before going home, so it does not register your location too close to home.
Now depending on what reason you need a safe and secure phone depends on the levels of adhering to the above advice.
If you just want a phone number to use to open an account and use a fake name then you won't have to worry about so many of the points above, but if you need it for an account for hacking purposes on that account you opened with a false username using the mobile phone number to open that account up then you would need to follow the above instructions exactly.
5) Now how about keeping the service active? well you would need to purchase pre paid activation numbers or cards to keep the service going and topped up which more than likely will be a waste of money as DATA takes it all lol. So turn that DATA off if you don't need it, don't download too many shitty apps or simply use WiFi, but NOT at home or at work.
You will need to use CASH and yes have someone else buy a pre paid card or number for you, keep in mind CCTV and NEVER use a credit card, it is always good to purchase a few supplies with your pre paid top up card or number.
6) Make sure your phone is charged using a car charger to be safe as sometimes when you turn your smart phone OFF it might start and turn on registering your new location, so be very careful about this.
So what can be logged, recorded and Traced and checked?
* Your phone NUMBER
* Your phones IMEI number
* Your phones Serial Number
* Receipt numbers traced to purchase locations of Pre Paid
* Your phones Location via Satellite (depending on phone, for
example Smart Phone) and repeater tower/s.
* Any Emails attached to this phone number or password reset
option that use this phone number.
* Any Apps download on (Smart Phone) that can trace your
whereabouts, location or number calling you even your
address book. (Thus why you cannot have anyone call you
who know you unless their phone is safe or from a phone
* Pictures on the #phone.
* Text messages
So depending for what reason you need a safe phone untraceable will depend on how safe you would need to be follow the above and how strictly.