Wednesday, August 10, 2016

So you want to join ANONYMOUS?

So you want to join Anonymous?


So you want to join Anonymous - Watch this video first. 



You cannot join Anonymous. Nobody can join Anonymous.
Anonymous is not an organization, It is not a club, a party or even a movement.
There is no charter, no manifest, no membership fees.
Anonymous has no leaders, no gurus, no ideologists.

We all have a voice!






In fact, it does not even have a fixed ideology.
All we are is people who travel a short distance together -much like commuters who meet in a bus or tram: For a brief period of time we have the same route, share a common goal, purpose or dislike.
And on this journey together, we may well change the world.
Nobody can speak for Anonymous. Nobody could say, you are in, or you are out.
Do you still want to join Anonymous? Well, you are in if you want to.



In this family, no one fights alone - We are united as one!


How to get in contact with others? (Start by searching for your local group).
Anonymous has no centralized infrastructure.
We use existing facilities of the Internet, especially social networks, and we are ready to hop on to the next one if this one seems compromised, is under attack, or starts to bore us.
At the time of this writing, Facebook, Twitter and the IR Cap pear to host the most active congregations. But this may change at any time.Still, these are probably the best places to get started.
Look for terms like "Anonymous", "anon ops" and other keywords that might be connected to our activities.

How do I recognize other Anonymous?

 Normally we wear the Guy Fawkes Mask - United as one.




We come from all places of society, we are students, workers, clerks, unemployed; We are young or old, we wear smart clothes or rugs, we are hedonists, ascetics, joy riders, activists or hacktivists.
We come from all races, countries and ethnicities.

We are many.


Million Mask March 2013 - Brisbane - AUSTRALIA,




We are your neighbors, your co-workers, your hairdressers, your bus drivers and your network administrators.
We are the guy on the street with the suitcase and the girl in the bar you are trying to chat up. 
We are anonymous.
Many of us like to wear Guy Fawkes masks at demonstrations, protests or rally’s. Some of us even show them in their profile pictures on social networks. That helps to recognize each other.
Have you been infiltrated? No!
We are everywhere and our numbers are uncountable and growing, this scares our governments and the Elite, some agencies might try to learn about us but we will soon out smart them and find out who they are.
Anonymous is not a government psyops, we sprang from 4Chan not some sleazy government department, some my pretend to be us and fool many but watching what they do will show who they really are.
Anonymous does not have any Official YouTube Channel, Twitter Account, Facebook page or social media headquarters.



Anonymous Warning about fake Anons by Government agents and greedy impostors 


How do I protect my privacy?
Invent an alias, a nick, a pseudonym ... call it as you will,just invent something. Then register a mail account in that name with one of the big mail providers. Use this email address to register your Twitter, Facebook, etc. accounts.
Make sure to clear all cookies before you start using your new identity, or better use a different web browser for Anonymous than for your other activities.
If you have higher needs for security, ask us about encryption, stenography, TOR, etc. Many of us know how to use them. We will always respect your need for privacy.
We will never ask for your personal information. If we do, we will not expect a truthful answer; And neither should you.
What is the right thing to do?
The only person who can tell you what is right for you is yourself, this is also the only person you should follow, we have no leaders, you are also the only person responsible for your actions, do what you think is right, do not what you think is wrong.
How many Anonymous are there?
We are more than you think, we are more than anybody thinks, we are many and you are now one of us, we are legion for we are many.


We are legion.




Welcome to Anonymous.
Every Year on November 5th, Anonymous marches at our Million Mask March,

Million Mask March - November 5th - World Wide Annual Event.



anyone can join us on this day to stand as one against our corrupt governments and be untied as one against all injustices around the world, we welcome all.

Click on this link below to share this GIFY.



Anonymous - MMM - Million Mask March - November 5th
 Your personal invitation to our Million Mask March

Anonymous - million mask march 2016 - Invite video




Anonymous Code, to help you along the way!

Please SHARE this note for others to learn and know more about ANONYMOUS!
Thank You and Welcome to Anonymous Family.
We are Anonymous, we are legion, united as one, divided by zero, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us!

Please LIKE our Facebook Page here >>  We Are Anonymous

120 comments:

  1. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about this . Very very important to me n I strongly believe in all anonymous is saying. From politics,to peace.... Everything. I want to March on that 5th, preferably with a mask. Where can I get one to wear? Don't HAVE to have, just would like one. This world is nuts n I awake just wanting to awaken others. Even in my own family

    ReplyDelete
  2. my family wont listen.
    promote peace best you can.
    my town is corrupt.
    nobody listens.
    stand together, by standing alone.?
    anon is everyone and no one?
    what about when we need someone to stand behind...
    i just cant wear a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is now in the best interest of the movement to encourage the use of any type of mask or face paint that is not considered horror or violent. It provides more anonymity when in public groups as well as defining individual rights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Anonymous....... we are one. My eyes have been opened, I will stand beside you and expose the corrupt.

    We ARE Anon you'd a legion of one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. اريد الانضمام الى المجهول

      Delete
    2. can you help me my FRIENDS!!! some of them are bullys plz

      Delete
    3. Where are you?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. We are legion... We do not forgive... We di not forget... Expect us... We are anonymous

      Delete
  6. I AM LEARNING ABOUT YOU GUYS EACH DAY AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF YOU.SO HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I need help. Im in a place in my own life where i feel i am someone. But i am no one..

      Delete
    2. You need help just contact me

      Delete
  8. keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymousrevolutionilluminati@gmail.com HOW TO JOIN

    MAY THE BRIDGES YOU BURN LIGHT YOUR WAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to join. how can i contact with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to join too

      Delete
    2. We'll be watching.

      Delete
    3. I'm just 11. bUT i want to dedicate myself to the anonymous. I am training as a whitehat\black hat hacker.
      Give me tips. I am Anonymous.

      Delete
    4. Read books. Lots of info on computer technology, programming, decoding etc.

      Delete
  11. we do not forgive .. we do not forget .. we are legion ..expect us .. we are anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck Donald Trump

      Delete
    2. Please where do I Buy a mask I have moved to AFRICA Ian american

      Delete
  12. my country is corrupted
    many deaths,criminals,etc.
    and now the death penalty is getting official
    i want peace
    but nobody says
    so who's gonna be with me?
    am i alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will fight with you brother contact me for help

      Delete
  13. We will fight against all that stand for evil, expect us we do not forget nor do we forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are Anonymous, we are legion, united as one, divided by zero, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to join. What can I do for you would I need guidance from you. I really expect a reply from you

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want to join anonymous.
    i want your guideline to join it.
    i am willing to work with uh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in I'd rather fight for these causes than anything else here's a new member ��

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am part of the movement already,i am anonymous expect me soon

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI anonymous there is something that i would like to share with you.
    i want to learn hacking its my dream, i have asked many people to help me out but no one has time to teach/guide me.
    i want to learn from the basics from the scratch because i don't have basic knowledge about systems

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to part of anonymous. So how can i do

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greek government attacs people in any weird way that you could imagine. If you have any ideas please tell me! (we wil eventually immigrate I am afraid). Example: today I went on trial because the state thought that back at 2011 I gained money that I didnt pay taxes for them. The tax that they assumed, was 93000 euros! No evidence, they just made an algorithm, and assumed it! And they won the trial, and gave me a penalty of 1 prison year and I have to pay that money (that till 2017 they became 197000 euros). I am poor and I have always been poor, in my whole live I have never seen that amound of money, I have no house, no car, nothing. They just pick random people and accuse them for anything they want!! Judjes are corrupted, politicians are corrupted, there is no way out! We didnt vote for them, there are no good politicians to vote. If there was a good one, he would end up dead. Any ideas? Anything would do!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am 11 years old and I think the system and government is corrupt and I want to join... can I ? PS I only selected anonymous for the profile type because all the other options I didn't have.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How can i join?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our government is corrupt. All the politicians are just playing a game for throne. They are devils with the mask of leaders. They have no love for us. They have no spirit of humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i understand that you dont need to know how to hack to be a brother or sister but i would like for someone to teach me how to hack if any of you can help please contact me phyrigames123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm working fornAnonymous...
    I don't know why kids like you write something like this...
    And, YES, We are organization!
    Everybody can join us, just write "Anonymous — which is change the world for the better —"

    ReplyDelete
  27. i would love to join you guys, but how to i join?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I believe inn Anoynomous. This group possibly has provided lots of safety to the world; and I agree with it. As you said; if you want to be in, your in. Then, I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to join you. I agree with every thing anonymous stands for. Agin, I want to join but im only 12 and I'm afraid im to young. In the video you said any one can join..... so can I join. Can you text me or call me if I'm in 470-695-5041

    ReplyDelete
  30. i really want to join, please can anyone link me please

    ReplyDelete
  31. We are Anonymous we are legion we forget we do not forgive expect us

    ReplyDelete
  32. i want to join please because i want a place where i am treated equally

    ReplyDelete
  33. I woke up feeling like this:
    http://bananaramble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love what you stand for ans i want to be a part of it. But im not a hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i want to be a professional hacker can teach me and i want to join to be part of it

    ReplyDelete
  36. my age only 17 can i join anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes there is no reason you can't join you just have to believe it we can find out a way i know some ways that I've tried and if you want to join them you can contact me via FB: Faisal Xavier AK

      Delete
  37. My age only 18 can I join anonymous
    M programmer and research in server

    ReplyDelete
  38. My age only 18 can I join anonymous
    M programmer and research in server

    ReplyDelete
  39. my age is 21 can i join annoynimus i no how to hack i hackd someone ones

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey I wanna be a part of you... I really do... I feel the world i full of conspiracies and we domt know abt them... Bt we should know...

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello i am a great fan and i wan't to be anonymous be a part of what they do i will be grateful of those who will show me the path thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  43. i want realy join anonymous how can i do?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yes i do want to join just i need to find the path :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. i am from india , willing to be one in anonymous , can you let me in ?

    ReplyDelete
  46. i ant to join to get revenge on sombody evil and sidistic

    ReplyDelete
  47. I want to join to get my revenge back at somebody

    ReplyDelete
  48. I want to join too and I will take risk for it

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am only 13
    From seeing the comments I take note that there are few replys
    Watching the video is states that any can join. I saw no age, country, ect for restrictions. Taking that into account I believe I fit the standard set. Though I can not hack or program I plan to learn.
    Going back to the statement of no restrictions(on the listed and ect) I'd like to consider myself part of the group. At this I plan to attend the Million Mask March of 2017 and after if it is possible for me to fly there.
    Expect me.
    (Ps. Thanks if I am alound to join. If contact is needed the email I'm going by at this point in time is Twig.Laputa@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  50. You cannot join Anonymous. Nobody can join Anonymous.
    Anonymous is not an organization, It is not a club, a party or even a movement.
    There is no charter, no manifest, no membership fees.
    Anonymous has no leaders, no gurus, no ideologists.

    ((Its at the top of the page, er almost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for anyone who keeps asking to join read the top!!

      Delete
    2. We are many. We do not have any official spokesman. Those who try to enforce favor for personal gain will receive a private message. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

      Delete
  51. You cannot join Anonymous. Nobody can join Anonymous.
    Anonymous is not an organization, It is not a club, a party or even a movement.
    There is no charter, no manifest, no membership fees.
    Anonymous has no leaders, no gurus, no ideologists.

    We all have a voice!






    In fact, it does not even have a fixed ideology.
    All we are is people who travel a short distance together -much like commuters who meet in a bus or tram: For a brief period of time we have the same route, share a common goal, purpose or dislike.
    And on this journey together, we may well change the world.
    Nobody can speak for Anonymous. Nobody could say, you are in, or you are out.
    Do you still want to join Anonymous? Well, you are in if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  52. love the work you guys are doing

    ReplyDelete
  53. For all of you who keep asking if they can join, please read the post again carefully.And remember:Anons who were true to the cause have been arrested before and others ended up even worst.Don't think this as a game.You want in, you are in.

    ReplyDelete
  54. OK so every one can join so OK I want to join anonymous but how old should I be

    ReplyDelete
  55. I want to help i was not the nicest however I want to change that and do some good in a world so full of evil
    (And once the Pandora opened the box out came death, descructon but the smallest faintest slither came out and it was hope. To all humanity amongst all the evil we still hope)

    ReplyDelete
  56. hi, please tell me how i can join them. am really disappointed from all these govt polices and peoples who tried to play with my emotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are a computer scientist?

      Delete
  57. I live in Switzerland, I believe in your cause and I am ready to be an Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Every Year on November 5th, Anonymous marches at our Million Mask March
    > so this 2017

    ReplyDelete
  59. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  60. i live in malaysia .. and i just know about this anonymous.. i would like to join this group.. but its really ok if im join this ? because im muslim? i want to know more about anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  61. i am from Latvia and its a small country so i dont think i can find any anonymous here please i anybody is from latvia email me raivo00king@inbox.lv

    ReplyDelete
  62. I Want to join with friends... How can I reach you..?

    ReplyDelete
  63. please i'm a computer science student currently on my I.T looking for someone to put me through into computer world no matter the aspect i will appreciate i believe no knowledge is lost
    this my email:savicsanjame@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks,,I want help from you please anonymous.

      Delete
  64. You cannot ask to join anonymous you get asked only if we if believe you are pure enough to destroy evil for justice

    ReplyDelete
  65. Am neither a hacker nor some computer expert....
    But I know it's worth standing for...
    I want to know the truth wanna share it with others....
    Don't know how to fight or stand against this corrupt society, leaders or elites...
    I know they are corrupt although don't have a proof a proof against it....
    Am a college student from India...

    Not only America is facing this disaster my nation my birth place is having same crisis ....
    Wanna do something about it...
    Am a poet don't know if it's enough to bring the change that I want to see....
    So will you show me the path, will you guide me, will you become my light...
    I believe you and want you to help me out

    ReplyDelete
  66. I think its about time to warn the corrupt kenyan leeader

    ReplyDelete
  67. found lots of information about things that annonymous needs to know...had to destroy my phone but im currently logged in for a short time at a library.... aj stultz

    ReplyDelete
  68. I want to join anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm just 14. Can I join Anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  70. I want to be a part of anonymous. How can I join?

    ReplyDelete
  71. How to join Anonymous guys, pls. Give me information about step by step join Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I want to join anoymous to help stop bad matter and find what is good for us!

    ReplyDelete
  73. If it is possible, i would like to help Anonymous in other ways than exploiting social media and doing everything digitally, which is what you supposedly do, but i want to be of use in other ways as well. You are well known globally in majority of first world countries, and have a huge influence on those who look up to you, i am one of those people, but i am not as adept as they say you are in computer algorithms and technology, but i would still love to help in other ways that can seem useful in more ways than one. Think about it, and reply back if interested.

    ReplyDelete