Police Murder and cover up or Houdini Suicide?
Facts to consider.
* Searched by police (Found no gun)
* Handcuffed (Hands behind back)
* Placed in back seat of police vehicle
* Shot fatally by bullet fired from a gun
* Victor was left handed
* Police report, (Shot himself through the back)
* Coroner's report, (Shot through the chest)
* Police statement 6 months later
* Victor's parents give NO details
* Gun Residue not mentioned on Victor's hands
* Police refused to give any details to Victor White SNR
* Police refused to let Father see body
* Police said they found drugs on Victor Jnr at scene
* Police investigation took 9 months
* Coroner concludes, Victor White III committed suicide - WTF
* We know Victor was searched because police said they found narcotics on his person..
and what no GUN?
* How the hell did police miss a gun when searching 22YO Victor?
* How the hell did police report the gunshot entry point was from the
back, when the coroner report disputes that and say's the bullet entry
point was through the chest ( Police LIED).
Where their is a LIE being told you know it is to cover something up.
* Why did the police NOT give Victor's father any information or
detail's? One would guess, to cover their tracks and get their story
* Why didn't the Police let them see his son's lower half of his body?
* Marks on Victor's face would suggest a scuffle
* Could the police officer have had a spare gun?
* What happened to the police video and recording from trooper?
* If he was involved in a earlier fight as claimed did they question
others involved and ask did they see Victor Jnr produce a gun..
NO they didn't!
* Why did the Louisiana take 9 months to complete report..
Not difficult to answer this, it was to cover their asses!!
A police report from "Lt brown" is damaging..
“These videos should show what took place,” Brown said. “A video camera
would solve the problem.” Lt. Green, however, told The Advocate that
there are no cameras located in the area where White was shot.
1) No Video
2) "Where he was shot" << Truth right there!!
20 Paragraphs down.
What other professionals have said..
Margie Broussard, president of the Lafayette Branch of the NAACP, told
The Advocate that police descriptions of how White died “were
Kelly Reed, an Opelousas resident who attended
the press conference, told The Advocate that the Iberia Parish Sheriff’s
Office’s official explanation of how White died “seems to be, at best,
astounding, and at worst, very difficult to believe.”
Here is the autopsy report http://www.katc.com/news/autopsy-report-victor-white-iii-shot-in-the-chest-not-back/ about the police report being proved false, claiming that Victor shot himself in the back.
This social media report contradicts the coroners report and was therefore was pulled down..
Another report here also "Oh look at this, another social media account suspended for telling the truth".
Google Search >> ( theellison.com1080 × 641Search by image
The Louisiana State Police are investigating the death of a 22-year-old
New Iberia, La. man who apparently shot and killed himself while
handcuffed in an ..)
This account has been suspended
and the BOMBSHELL Victor Whites Autopsy review:
"NEVER TRUST CORONER REPORTS"!!
Links to investigate:
Autopsy Report Indicates Police Cover-Up of Man Who ‘Shot Himself’ While Handcuffed:
Forensics: Types of injuries Gunshot Wounds:
Below link shows the police are lying!
Autopsy Contradicts the Police's Account of Victor White III's Shooting in the Back of a Cop Car
Report showing trooper Stephen Hammon's telling news that Victor White III shot himself in the back.
"Hammons says White produced a handgun and fired one round, striking himself in the back".
Autopsy Report Shows Police Officer Lied About Suspect Committing Suicide by Shooting Self in Back While Handcuffed:
Man kills himself in backseat of Iberia Parish deputy’s car
Suspect fires single shot after refusing to leave patrol vehicle
Fatal shooting in back of police car prompts questions in Louisiana
Coroner says man fatally shot himself in the chest while handcuffed behind his back:
N.A.A.C.P. Lafayette, La. Branch #6060
State police investigate in-custody death
Handcuffed Black Youth Shot Himself to Death, Says Coroner
Finally, the Doctor ( DR Carl Micheal Ditch - working with police no
doubt) who said Victor White committed suicide while handcuffed:
Dr. Carl M. Ditch, MD
Internal Medicine, Carl M Ditch MD
Attorneys: Victor White's death while handcuffed in custody of Iberia Parish deputies warrants federal probe:
Demonstration being planned to protest death of man who died while in police handcuffs:
FINAL INVESTIGATION REPORT: (Load of Bullshit & Lies)
Louisiana State Police website:
Picture of Trooper Stephen Hammons:
Tpr. Stephen Hammons
Phone: (337) 262-5880
Fax: (337) 262-5685
Too many questions do not add up with this case and it reeks of a cover-up.
The biggest mistake the police did in this case, was LIE about the gunshot entry point.
We will update any info as we find it unless others do so before us in the comments below.
Too many police in the US get away with MURDER!!